Here are the TilesHub Terms and Conditions in relation to our website and any enquiries or purchases you make. Your statutory rights are not affected.
How to understand when our contract begins
We let you see your chosen tiles through high-quality photographs on our website. This gives you a close up of what you plan to buy so you can make the best choice for you. Please check and double-check for any errors on each page of the buying process before submitting your order to us.
When you submit an order, you are committed to purchasing the tiles (and other helpful goodies) from us at the prices shown on the website.
Clicking the ‘pay now’ button confirms that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct. When your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
You’ll receive an email from us that confirms that we’re processing the order and again when the products have been dispatched. Once we have sent you this dispatch confirmation, you will not be able to amend your order and any cancellations must be made in accordance with the paragraph titled 'Returns' below.
If we’re unable to supply you with a tile, perhaps…
· it’s no longer available, or
· there is an error in the price on the website, or
· we are unable to obtain authorisation or verify your payment, or
· you didn’t accept our terms.
We’ll inform you of this by email or telephone and will hold off processing your order.
If you’ve already paid for your tiles, we’ll refund you the full amount as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
To clarify, our accepting your payment does not constitute our acceptance of your order. A legally binding contract is not formed until you receive our order confirmation email and we will not be obliged to supply tiles to you until then.
If at any point there are any problems with your order, please contact us using the Contact us form on our website.
How we price and how you pay for your tiles
We only accept payment for orders in pounds (£) sterling. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the goods are correct at all times.
Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an order confirmation.
The price of our goods includes VAT (where applicable) at the current applicable rate chargeable in the UK.
Delivery charges are payable on your order to keep down the prices of the tiles themselves. These will be clearly added to the price of your order prior to you submitting payment to us. For details of our delivery charges please see our Delivery page.
Payment for the goods must be made using the payment facilities available through the website. We maintain the right to keep the goods and/or cancel the contract between us if payment is not received from you in full as cleared funds.
The tiles are on their way to you!
Please refer to our Delivery page for any specific details on delivery, including any particular restrictions that may apply from time to time depending on our third-party delivery company.
We have chosen the best courier company to meet your needs and deliver your tiles safely and intact. It’s still a third-party provider. Their processes are largely out of our control. But you only need to contact us with any concerns. We’re here to help.
Your delivery will need to be signed for on arrival, so please ensure you’re present and correct. Or have chosen someone to be at your address to accept delivery of the tiles. If nobody’s able to accept delivery, this may result in your tiles returning to us. As a result, any charges for redelivery will need to be paid by you.
Your delivery will be unloaded at the nearest accessible kerbside spot to the address that you provided us with. Where possible, please ensure that any hazards that may prevent your delivery from being taken off the lorry are removed.
If there are immovable hazards or obstructions (e.g. steps or uneven gravel paths or driveways), or if your property has limited or difficult access, please let us know in the delivery restrictions comment box. The tiles will become your responsibility at the point of delivery.
Sit up and pay attention - this bit’s important!
Please be aware:
· As part of our service, we are happy to advise you in working out measurements. And with the suitability of our handpicked tiles for a particular installation. But it’s ultimately your responsibility to ensure suitability and the correct quantities needed. We will not be responsible if the wrong quantity of tiles is ordered, or if they’re not suitable for the place you’ve ordered them for.
· Due to the manufacturing process, products may vary in shade, tolerance and calibration. This is especially prevalent in natural products. The variance in colours and textures is not a defect, but merely a characteristic. Our most natural products will require sealing prior to grouting and this may require ongoing maintenance.
· Don’t arrange the fitting until all your tiles have arrived and been checked. All lead times are quoted with goodwill. We’re not responsible for any failure to meet this predicted timeline or for any consequential loss.
· Got doubts about the suitability of your chosen tile now it’s here? Do not proceed to fit. Contact our customer services team here by filling the contact us form and we’ll try our best to assist you.
· Please check all tiles prior to fitting as we are unable to accept any claims after they’ve been installed, except in the cases of any inherent non-visible defects.
· Please be aware that there may be slight variations in colour, shades and dimensions from batch to batch. We advise you to order enough tiles to cover your needs accordingly. We cannot accept any liability for any minor differences in any subsequent batch or batches that you may need to order.
· Any other products displayed on the website alongside your order are suggested accompanying products only. Do check them out properly yourself. We cannot guarantee the suitability of these suggested accompanying products for your particular project and you should not rely on these suggestions.
Whoopsie-daisy - you’ve changed your mind. Not a problem…
You have the right to cancel your contract with TilesHub within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which the products are delivered to your address. Tiles can be returned as long as 99.9% of them are in the original unopened box.
To exercise your right to cancel the contract, you must inform us of your decision in writing by visiting the contact us page.
As long as we get your written communication within 30 days, you have satisfied the necessary conditions even if we have not yet responded.
If you cancel the contract you will need to arrange to send the tiles back to us at the address given on our website. This should be done as soon as is possible and within 14 days of the email notifying us of your cancellation of the contract. You will be responsible for the cost of returning them. Unless, of course, you’ve received faulty tiles upon delivery - in which case we’ll refund any reasonable costs you incur in returning the goods to us. Or pick them up for you.
On receiving your returns, we’ll reimburse you the cost of the tiles. We’ll deduct the delivery charges from your refund and reserve the right to add a 20% restocking fee. There may also be a deduction for any loss in value of the tiles we supplied. We’ll make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
We are unable to accept returns for any tiles after the tiles have been installed, even if this is within the 30-day cancellation period. Please ensure that you check all goods carefully prior to fitting.
No returns on the goodies that go with the tiles - such as the adhesive grout and trims.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by this returns policy. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
What to do if your tiles are faulty
If you wish to return the goods to us because they are faulty or misdescribed, you should notify us that the goods are faulty within 2 days of delivery by contacting us via the contact us form. We can arrange a collection or ask you to return the goods to us and provide you with a refund for the cost of arranging such a return.
What happens when there’s an ‘event outside of our control’- like a pandemic
We’ll not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay to perform our obligations under our contract with you if it is caused by an ‘event outside our control’.
This means any act or event beyond our reasonable control. These include, but aren’t limited to, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action by third parties. Also, civil commotions, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, or threat of terrorist attack. Then also, fire, explosion, storm, blizzard, flood, or other unordinary weather conditions. Of course, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters are also a risk. And lastly, the failure of public or private telecommunications networks and the inability to use railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport are not in our control.
If an event 'outside our control' takes place that affects our contract with you:
· We will notify you as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
· Our obligations to you will be suspended for the duration of the event. If this affects your delivery, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the ‘event outside our control’ is over.
If you have any queries or complaints regarding your order please contact us using the contact details on our contact page.
VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
· Only valid during the offer period
· Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
· Can only be used once per household
· Excludes sale items
· Available only whilst stocks last
TilesHub reserves the right to remove any offer without prior notice.